The Air Force Heritage Flight Foundation (AFHFF) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that was formed on December 6, 2010 with the primary charitable mission of providing Heritage Flights to the public. These performances feature modern fighter/attack aircraft flying alongside World War II, Korea and Vietnam-era aircraft in a dramatic display of our nation’s air power history. Our formations serve as a living memorial to the men and women who have served—or are currently serving—in the U.S. Air Force and we proudly fly in support of USAF recruiting and retention efforts.
- Provide and safely orchestrate 30–40 Heritage Flight performances annually.
- Offer a living museum of, and aerial monument to, U.S. Air Force history.
- Celebrate and honor the sacrifice of those currently serving, as well as the sacrifices of war heroes of the past.
- Educate current and future generations on the long-term importance of the USAF.
- Strengthen and enhance Air Force recruiting and retention efforts.
Who We Are
2016 Civilian Heritage Flight Pilots
ACC Fighter/Attack Aircraft
- F-35 Team (Heritage Flights only in 2016)
- F-16 East and West
- F-22 Team
What We Do
The Air Force Heritage Flight Foundation celebrates U.S. air power history by providing 40–60 annual Heritage Flight (HF) demonstrations around the world. Heritage Flights are flown at events ranging from open houses and air shows to sporting events, parades and funerals. Since its inception in 1997, the Heritage Flight program has supported hundreds of events and touched millions of people. The HF team currently consists of nine civilian pilots qualified to fly vintage warbirds in formation with modern USAF single-ship demonstration teams and F-4 pilots. Heritage Flights seek to honor the contributions of every man and woman who has served in the USAF while educating the general public on the importance of the USAF and its mission.
For more information on the Air Force Heritage Flight Foundation and the Heritage Flight program, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Our Team
You can join our team of volunteers, by e-mailing email@example.com.